"Oh God, Please Forgive Me, But I Still Love My Devil More Than You..."
-Subin S Pillai

Saturday 5 December 2009

Back After A Long Break....

Its been a long time since my last post...I had stopped blogging bcoz my life revolved around my college and my college lyf revolved around my friends after the fights with them I didn't feel lyk writing anything about my life secondly after reading a few good blogs I came to know my standard of blogging....I don't know if anyone checks this blog or not but if someone passes by I would like to share with him something......



Yesterday was a very beautiful day...I had a great time with my 2 best buddies vishnu & sai... We went to sankumugham beach...All of us had many problems in life and we wanted to forget everything.Sankumugham has always been very treasured place for me,the beach has always helped me to overcome my sadness...

So we started with a cold coffee from ICH... Then we sat shared all our problems our dreams...Then we decided to go away from the crowd , we walked towards nowhere; I guess we walked up to vettukadu church.We were the only ones on the beach & we really enjoyed that fact.We laughed, played , wrestled with each other.I was very happy...But then life always had surprises for me. I learned a great deal of lessons yesterday...

While walking back with the prospect of having a very good dinner from ICH I found that I had lost my watch...I couldn't believe it.The watch was with me from my 9th std it had almost became a part of my personality with some of my frnd's identifying it as "പില്ലയ്േഡ കൂറ watch ".It was a great moral and emotional loss for me. All my sadness and memories of losses which I had tried to forget came back flooding my mind.I went into a state of depression. I understood one more thing about life...

"Never to have any emotional attachment with anything, because when we loose it, it hurts a lot..."

The watch can be replaced but there are some losses which no one can replace...Things that we believe that we will never loose in life just slips though our finger's in the split of a second.And it takes a great deal of effort to overcome the pain of such losses which at sometimes is impossible...


So we have to be ready always to face what life has in store for us. Because life is like a Pandora's box.We don't know what comes out of it. These losses come uninvited and at times when we least expect it.But personally I feel its better said than done. Because only experiences can teach one how to prepare oneself to face it.So the best way out I believe is not to have any emotional attachment with anything that we feel we have chances of loosing.[But remember man is an emotional being...]


Some say that fast and sudden decision's are bound to fail. But when life can change in a second decisions also have to be taken in a sec...

Yesterday was a day which proved that fast decisions were best.Some may find it childish but still...
We were going toward's ICH for dinner, that's when we saw our new low floor bus, Vishnu said "aliya namuku keram" we just looked at each other for a sec and then said "Aliya oodu..." and ran after the bus.The police stopped me and asked what was going on hehe...But we reached the stop in time and could board it.The ride was simply fabulous except for the ticket charge...

Then came another surprise....

I bought the ticket and we were enjoying our ride, that's when sai wanted to see the ticket. So I opened my purse and gave it to him, but when i saw that my purse was empty I remembered i had forget to take my balance 50rs from the conductor...

So with no hope of getting back the money since we were near our destination I told the conductor what happened...
He could has easily denied me my money and I had no voice for arguing. But he gave back 50 rs without a second thought, And That is what I call trust....
Did he have the need?? Couldn't he think that we were lying????

He was a stranger whom I may never meet again but we had a relationship built by trust. Similarly in any relation trust is very important. We may find 100 reasons for not believing a person. But if there is trust those 100 reasons cant change our belief...
Loosing someone's trust is easy but winning it is very very difficult.Relationships built on the foundation of trust are very difficult to break....But most relations break for reasons that we are none of them are responsible for....


So we continued our journey we took tickets for East Fort but when the bus stopped at Overbridge sai said "Aliya lets get down here as there wont be any good hotels at east fort..." So we got out and walked towards thampanoor. But when we neared the threatre sai said"aliya come lets go & watch Paa..." I didn't have to think twice for an answer & we ran towards the threatre[as it was already 9.30] with vishnu comming very reluctantly... But we saw the movie a superb one...

After the movie and a dinner from KSRTC canteen at 12 in the midnight we were out of fund's to go back home in an auto. So we walked... This midnight walk I will never forget...Then we went to sai's house slept there after putting "Everynight in my dreams...." song to play again and again, we all went to sleep.Except for a few kicks from sai which vishnu conciously avoided by sleeping on the floor everything was fine....


So many lessons learn't in just a few hours....That's life... Remember keep your friend's close to your heart because in the long journey when everyone else has deserted us only they will be with you.I am lucky that I got Sai and Vishnu as my friends. This post is dedicated to you guys who were always with me when I needed you the most........
And hence I continue my journey called life......


------Subin








6 comments:

  1. a well written post dude..it brings out the essense of friendship in a vivid manner .

    PS- am looking out for more posts about GECB life too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya da... it was a gr8 day indeed. I am really glad dat i've got u as my best buddy.
    Three cheers 2 our frnship.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't truly express how i felt that day...it was one of th most beautiful days i've had since many months..it felt lik i was "home" after such a long time :-)..miss u guys..

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this what u told u lost the touch of english yesterday? that blog was good... i would say vey good

    ReplyDelete